- Providing operational cover over 24 hours from Monday - Saturday to ensure all activities are completed in line with business needs/customer expectations
- Carrying out additional duties as determined by the line manager
- Ensuring all orders are processed accurately in a timely manner
- Following all policy guidelines as issued by management on the processing of orders.
- Developing appropriate product and systems knowledge to carry out daily work-load
- Identifying and reporting on health, safety, and environmental issues within the work place
- Move and stack materials
- Spot lorries and allocate stock as needed
- PC literate as excel trackers needs to be updated
- Using hand tools and pneumatic tools.
- Good standard of literacy & numeracy
- Must have a VNA license and experience
- Must be able to work well in a pressurised and demanding environment
- Self motivated and quality focused
- Good personal organisational skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills both face to face & via telephone
- Have good manual dexterity skills
- Good eye for detail
The role offers a highly competitive financial package which includes:
- Opportunity to opt into a Worker Benefits Program what includes discounts at high street shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets, etc.
- 33 Days paid annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking
Pay Rate & Hours
- 37 hours per week
- Monday & Tuesday - 12:00- 22:00 , Wednesday & Thursday 12:00- 21:00
- Pay rate £10 per hour + shift allowance where applicable.
The position is due to start immediately and the successful candidate will have 2 years checkable references and eligibility to work in the UK.
If this looks like the role for you, why not click apply today!...