Would you like to grow your skills working for a recognised global brand in a challenging and quality driven manufacturing environment?
We currently have opportunities for Warehouse Operatives/Fork Lift Truck Drivers to work in our client's factory in Peterlee, County Durham on an ongoing temporary basis.
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 33 days after 12 weeks service!
- Regular Performance Lead Bonuses
- Regular Performance review and recognition schemes
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
- A variety of pay scales and structures which could lead to earning potentially up to £16.20 per hour
Pay and Hours:
- From £10.11 PER HOUR to £16.20 PER HOUR
- 36.5 HOURS PER WEEK, Monday to Friday.
3 shift rotating pattern:
Monday - Thursday 08:00AM - 16:00PM
Friday 08:00AM - 12:30PM
Monday - Thursday 16:00PM - 00:00AM
Friday 12:30PM - 17:00PM
Plus 20% shift premium!!
Monday - Thursday 00:00AM - 08:00AM
Friday 17:00PM - 21:30PM
Plus 35% shift premium!!
- Feed lines with equipment and engine parts
- Check orders, part numbers and carry out stock rotation around the site
- Operate PC to locate parts/stock
- Work with a Team Lead who is assigned to support you in carrying out tasks
- Maintain accuracy and update any operation metrics as applicable
- Ensure high quality standards and safe working practices
- Have flexibility in working shift patterns to meet the business objectives
- Experience in ITSSAR or RITITB Counter balance & Reach Trucks
- The ability to behave in a safe manner at all times
- A flexible attitude to working a multi shift system
- An awareness of company H&S regulations and policies
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply with your CV and complete the application form below…
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age"...