£10.21 per hour, increasing to £10.60
Based Omega, Skyline Drive, Warrington, WA5 3TP
We are recruiting for one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. THG owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world's #1 online sports nutrition brand.
THG is looking to recruit warehouse operatives at our Omega, Burtonwood, Warrington.
You will be required to use your own initiative and work as part of a team, with support and guidance from a Supervisor.
Main Activities / Tasks:
- Manual picking of bags upto 25kg
- Maintain traceability through use of WMS system and paperwork
- Qualify checking and reporting information
- Working to a picking plan as part of a team within a busy/fast paced environment which requires a high level of dexterity and accuracy
- Checking batches & quantities
- Following company procedures ensure products are processed and packed safely and to the
- right quantity and quality.
- Checking documentation to ensure products are packed in line with specification.
- Complete all health and safety checks and actions in line with company procedure.
- Ensure working area is always kept clean and tidy applying "a clean as you go process"
- Workers will be trained on a number of different tasks within the production area and may be required to move between tasks/activities throughout the day.
- Manual handling
- Ability to follow instructions and process
- Capable of using warehouse IT system
- Team player
- Capable of lifting and standing for long periods
- Happy to work shifts
- Good English language skills
- We like people who are flexible and proactive and keen to progress.
- You will need to be able to stand for long periods of time and work the shift patterns as follows.
- Nights 18.00 PM - 6.00 AM
What We Offer
- Set shift pattern including some weekends (4/3/4 Nights - rotational)
- Pay Rates: £10.21 increasing to 10.60
- Average of 36 hours P.W. + overtime at peak / busy periods
- Free car parking
- Bus service from Warrington Bus Station
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee discounts on many retailers
If this sounds like the opportunity for you click on apply today or contact us via email 'email@example.com'...