Are you looking for a new role?
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative at our client in Clay Cross working in the Manufactoring industry.
The Primary role is to operate within warehouse, which would also include putting stock away, picking, and packing customer orders for dispatch.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday AM shift and PM shift; however some flexibility will be required at times to ensure tasks are completed. Some finish times on the PM shift can be 2am.
Starting pay is £8.91 and after 12 Weeks will rise to £9.99 for AM Shift and £9.25 rising to £13.31 for PM , any hours worked after 11pm are paid at a Night Rate
The role can be physical demanding and will involve lifting boxes and stock around
- Unloading/Loading of lorries
- Putting away stock in to picking locations.
- Replenishment of picking locations from overstock locations.
- Stock taking.
- Order picking.
- Picking stock cleanses where required.
- Warehouse Maintenance (e.g. replacing ripped storage boxes in picking locations, tidying up locations, sweeping etc).
- In date counter balance FTL licence would be benificial
The role will also involve -
- Interaction with other areas across the business.
- Delivery of tasks in a diligent manner.
- Randstad Benifits App
- Free Onsite Parking
- Canteen Facilities