Randstad Engineering are looking for a Warehouse Operative on behalf of our global leading manufacuring client based in Denham.
The role of Warehouse Operative:
- Supports the physical movement of inbound and outbound shipments
- Supports the implementation of economical and efficient traffic/transportation services for the project.
- Schedules the routing of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Ensures the receipt and storage of products, materials, equipment, parts, accessories and supplies.
- Supports the Stores Supervisor with Booking in Stock, Stock replenishment, Cycle Counting and Stocktake.
- Conveys materials to or from worksites to designated areas by use of hand truck, forklift or other help devices.
If this sounds like a position you have experience in then please apply.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.