Are you experienced handling inventory? Perhaps you have warehousing experience? Are you based in or around Norwich?
We have an exciting Property Officer role available within Norfolk Police. This role is ideal for Proactive team players confident in managing the security and storage of Police evidence.
Role: Property Officer
Location: Europa Way, Norwich
Rate: 10.95 p/h
Contract length: Until September 2022 with a possibility of 3 month extension
Working hours: 20 hours p/w Mon- Weds with great flexibility on working hours
- Identifying risks and ensuring appropriate methods of storage are carried out
- Providing advice and guidance to Police Officers in respect to the storage and disposal of property
- Ensuring the security of Norfolk Police's evidential material
- Preparing and disposing of property in accordance with current policy and procedures
- Maintaining an accurate database and inventory of storage under your care
- Good knowledge of manual handling and consider yourself to be physically fit
- Full UK Driving license
- Confident in using Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint (may be role specific systems)
- Strong organisational skills
- Good team player
- Proactive nature and a positive attitude
- Reactive to increases in workload that may suddenly arise
- Access to a car
- Knowledge of the broader activities of the Police Service
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- Dedicated team throughout your journey within the role
- Paid holiday
- Exclusive online services including restaurant and retail discounts
- Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
Does this role sound interesting? Apply today and a member of the team will be in contact if you meet our requirements.
All applicants are subject to vetting checks including: Right to work check, DBS check and reference check.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....