Our large electrical manufacturing client, based in Telford Shropshire are currently recruiting for experienced manufacturing operatives to start as soon as possible.
We have competitive pay rates and set shift patterns, in a clean and professional working environment.
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing contract
- 2 shift rotation - 6am-2pm and 12pm-8pm
- Accrue paid holidays
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Parking and bike storage
- Based in Telford with excellent link to public transport
- Health & safety training and support
- Access to benefits scheme which includes 100's of high street discounts and much more!
£9.00 for the first 12 weeks and increasing to £9.55.
We are recruiting for a variety of roles and responsibilities as you will see below.
- Production / manufacturing duties
- Machine Operating
- Scanning items to correct location
- Moving stock around the warehouse
- Identifying any errors
- Using handheld scanners
- Working to targets
- Good communication skills and an understanding of verbal and written English
- Previous experience within either a manufacturing / production environment or a warehousing environment.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent attendance levels and reliability
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
If you feel this role is relevant to your previous experience and a role you're interested in then please apply now....