We are recruiting now for our forward thinking client. Would you like to work for a company who prides themselves on setting their purpose to empower everyone to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. They believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right.
Are you looking for a role in warehousing with full training provided and a chance to progress in a pioneering company?
We have competitive pay rates and set shift patterns, in a clean and professional environment. You'll get weekly pay, scheduled shifts, paid holiday and training.
Do you have a proactive and professional approach to your work? If yes, please apply today!
We have competitive pay rates and set shift patterns, in a clean and professional working environment.
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing contract
- 2 shift rotation - 6am-2pm and 12pm-8pm
- Accrue paid holidays
- On site subsidised canteen
- Parking and bike storage
- Based in Telford with excellent link to public transport
- Health & safety training and support
- Access to benefits scheme which includes 100's of high street discounts and much more!
£9.20 for the first 12 weeks and increasing to £9.55
- Warehouse duties
- Putting items into location
- Reworking items
- Label printing
- Logging order numbers
- General up clean of warehouse
- Must be able to use a computer to log dispatch details
- Using hand held scanner
- Supporting with quality checks before dispatch
- Good communication skills and an understanding of verbal and written English
- Previous experience within either a manufacturing / production environment or a warehousing environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent attendance levels and reliability
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
This role is to start immediately this week
If you feel this role is relevant to your previous experience and a role you're interested in then please apply now...