Calling all Warehouse Operatives!
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to work for a company that actually cares about you? Then read on...
Schneider has always been innovative, they've always thrived on manufacturing high-end electronics, crafted with skilled workers trained on site. You can join them immediately and find the bountiful opportunities to develop and progress?
Schneider Electric, based on Stafford Park Telford. The Telford site holds a Glassdoor rating of 4.2/5 as a highly recommended place of work and are looking for warehouse operatives to join their expanding warehouse team.
Every assignment at Schneider Electric comes with the following benefits to you:
- Long term, ongoing assignments in a professional environment with full training.
- Various shift patterns available to suit your work life balance (listed below)
- 34 days paid holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Auto enrolment into our pension scheme (as you would expect)
- Paid weekly on a Friday, with payslips sent out a day in advance by email
- Free on-site parking, as well as motorbike and bicycle shelter
- Various public transport links, which are only a short walk away
- On site canteen with an excellent selection of healthy foods
- Confidential and independent mental health and financial support
- Exclusive access to a huge range of discounts at high street and online shops, as well as gym memberships, and savings for a night out at the cinema and a host of restaurants through our benefits app
- £9.20 per hour, rising to £9.72 after 12 weeks!
- Overtime paid at 1.5x per hour, 2x per hour on a Sunday
Hours of work:
- 37 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 06:00-14:00 and 11:30-19:30
What you will be responsible for:
- Warehouse duties
- Putting items into location
- Reworking items
- Label printing
- Logging order numbers
- General up clean of warehouse
- Must be able to use a computer to log dispatch details
- Using hand held scanner
- Supporting with quality checks before dispatch
Preferred candidate requirements:
- Good communication skills and an understanding of verbal and written English
- Previous experience within either a manufacturing / production environment or a warehousing environment is preferred but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Excellent attendance levels and reliability
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
If this sounds like the role you are looking for, click apply today!
We can't wait to meet you!...