Are you reliable, determined and hardworking? Do you have hands-on approach? Are you looking for secure long term work on a full-time basis?
Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
We are currently recruiting for full-time Forklift Driver with a valid Counterbalance and Reach licence and a Full Uk Driving License, who will be also required to undertake some production/warehouse duties. This will be on an on ongoing contract, to join our client's successful team; helping the ever-growing warehouse.
Our client is a global leader in automotive part manufacturing and they are enjoying a period of growth, leading to the requirement for additional staff. You will be based at their state-of-the-art facility on the outskirts of Portsmouth. This location has free, on-site parking and also has easy access to local public transport routes.
- Temp worker benefit app.
- Free parking
Hours of work and pay rate:
- This position is worked on the client's day shift pattern as below (these hours are non-negotiable).
- £8.91p/h (please note, rate different for under 23)
- Monday to Thursday, 07:45am - 16:45pm, Friday, 07:45am - 12:45pm
- Operating a forklift truck - Counterbalance and Reach
- General warehouse duties as required
- Build the product to the client and customer specification
- Check moulded parts for defects
- Work as part of a target-driven team to ensure the customer receives their product on time
- Valid, up to date Counterbalance Licence and Reach License and Full Uk Driving License
- Previous factory or manufacturing experience is necessary and full training is provided by the client's training team to build your skills, product knowledge and speed.
- Please note that this is not a permanent role, this is an ongoing contract.
There are frequent opportunities for permanent employment for staff who display the right attributes.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please apply today to be considered for immediate interview. You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call and speak to Emma Phillips on 07880730798.
If this sounds like the role for you then you need to click apply today!...