We are currently recruiting for a Waste Cell Operative within the production facility at Chippenham.
This position will work on a split shift pattern of Monday to Thursday, 6 am to 4 pm and 4 pm to 2 am on alternating weeks with a 38 hr/week contract.
Pay Rate £12.70 per hour
The main duties and responsibilities within the role are to:
- Assemble, finish and pack plastic building products to required quality standards
- Ensure that performance targets are achieved and maintained
- Enter and maintain all relevant information for shop floor data collection
- Undertake work in other operational departments if required
- Enter and maintain all relevant information as required to meet QC standards
- Undertake training if / when required to improve and increase skill levels
- Participate in Site and Department safety initiative and reporting
To be considered for the role, candidates will ideally have previous experience of short/medium batch production. The successful candidate must be able to work positively within a team and form good working relationships with other team members. They must be able to plan and organise the activities of themselves and communicate effectively to others. It is essential that the successful candidate can demonstrate a flexible and adaptable work ethic.