- Monitoring processing of household waste
- Completing maintenance checks on plant equipment
- Working at all times in accordance with relevant risk assessments and safe working methods
- Reporting of all incidents, close calls, any unsafe acts or unsafe situations seen on site to Line Manager
- Salary £10.75 per hour
- Immediate start
- Paid weekly every Friday
- Optional Overtime
- Training provided
- Working for a facilities company
- Ongoing contract role with the possibility of it becoming permanent
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
- Be reliable
- Be a motivated & energetic individual willing to learn
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Sophie on 01489 560039
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.