We have an exciting opportunity for a Weighbridge Coordinator in the Burton on Trent area;
You will play a key role in dealing with customers in a polite and helpful manner at all times. Working actively and collaboratively as one of the team you'll ensure the safe and seamless movement of delivery goods vehicles on and off-site.
About the role:
As one of our Weighbridge Coordinators you'll be responsible for a range of duties, weighing customers in/out, building strong relationships with hauliers, running reports on our system and being involved in general administration activity.
Other elements of the role include:
* Weighing vehicles in and out producing relevant documentation
* Comply with legal requirements of Weights and Measures, Trading Standards and AI requirements
* Dealing professionally and effectively with internal & external customer requirements, queries and complaints
* Dealing with the public on a day to day basis professionally and effectively
* Enforce and adhere to all company policies and procedures
* Liaise and maintain close relationships with other departments within the company
* Apply product knowledge
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with all drivers and hauliers
* Ensure that visitors to the Weighbridge are aware of site rules and Health and Safety requirements
* Working with other members of staff and independently to operate the facility safely to maximise throughputs
* Compile reports in line with department reporting requirements
* Be aware of professional responsibility towards health and safety, use of PPE, reporting accidents, incidents and near misses What will you bring?
* A proven track record in customer service
* IT literacy
* Self-motivation and initiative to take decisions
* An excellent all-round communicator who is structured and well organised
* Highly motivated, dedicated and willing to find solutions
In order to apply for this role, please contact Shannen at
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.