Are you a Welfare Cleaner based near Wembley, London and looking for a new contract.
- Position: Welfare Cleaner
- Location: Wembley, London
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: June, 2022
- Salary/Rate: £ negotiable and dependant upon experience
- Randstad CPE contact: Elliot on The Trades team on 020 4536 5603
As one of the welfare cleaners on the project you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager & management.
- Clearing areas of work to ensure it is a clean and safe environment to work in.
- Going round designated areas of the school are up to a clean standard.
- This job is part time 3 hours a day which has to be done after 3:30
- Previous experience is essential.
- DBS is desried.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive pay rate (PAYE or Umbrella)
- Opportunity for ongoing work.
- Access to Randstad's training department.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.