Welfare Labourer needed......
- Location: Tunbridge Wells
- Position: Welfare Labourer
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: 19th April 2021
- Salary/Rate: £10.50 to £11.50 phr
- Randstad CPE contact: Kirsty 07554229145
As the Welfare Labourer on the project you will be responsible for:
- Keeping toilet blocks and canteens covid safe
- Keeping offices covid safe
- Cleaning cups etc.. offices and canteens
- Wiping down handles to doors, toilet cisterns etc... on an hourly basis
- Replenishing consumables and re ordering when stocks run low.
- Keeping the site clean and tidy
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
- Some previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- Can do attitude and willing to learn.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive pay rate
- Opportunity for ongoing work.
- Access to Randstad's training department.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Kirsty on 07554229145 for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Add me on Facebook for latest job opportunities https://www.facebook.com/
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.