Year 2 Teacher
London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
Pay to scale - long-term
If you are an experienced, qualified Primary Teacher looking for a new, exciting challenge at one of our highly regarded partnership schools in Barking and Dagenham, Randstad Education may have just the opportunity for you!
Randstad Education is working closely with a large Primary school in the Barking and Dagenham area who are looking to recruit for their Spring term. The school is looking for a full-time Key Stage 1 teacher to start in January 2022, initially on a long term temporary basis, but there is the possibility of a permanent role for the right person.
The successful candidate will be a qualified or experienced, accomplished Key Stage 1 Teacher who possesses the confidence and ability to prepare fun and effective lessons. They will be a Teacher who has excellent subject knowledge and understanding of the current curriculum, committed to ensuring that all students, regardless of ability, have the opportunity to make excellent progress.
This role will be working with a Year 2 class; knowledge of SATS and the year 2 curriculum is essential.
The school is looking to interview immediately with the benefit of securing your Long term role for September 2021. The primary school is in a good location for public transport and has parking on the grounds.
Benefits of the role:
- A close-knit, supportive team in a pleasant Primary School environment, with regular opportunities for continued professional development.
- Refer a friend scheme - you could earn £300!
- Weekly pay at a competitive rate
- Long-term to permanent progression possibilities
The main skill requirements of the role are as follows:
- The ability to use a range of teaching strategies to meet the needs of all pupils effectively.
- The ability to use a range of classroom management strategies to ensure children develop good learning behaviours.
- The ability to challenge and support all pupils to make good progress.
- Basic understanding and competence in ICT.
- The ability to communicate effectively with pupils, parents/carers and colleagues from a range of different environments, building good relationships.
- The ability to write clear, concise reports.
- Promote the school's aims positively, and use effective strategies to monitor motivation and morale
Other requirements include:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- A minimum of 6 months UK experience
- Experience teaching KS1 Students
- Great understanding off the KS1 Curriculum
- Enhanced DBS
Should you wish to apply, please click apply today! Alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com....