Year 6 Teacher Maternity covers Bradford
Are you a Year 6 Teacher? Do you have the ability to build a rapport with children? Do you enjoy the flexibility of part time work?
A vibrant school on the edge of Bradford are looking for an outstanding Teacher for their Year 6 class.
The School will offer:
- CPD courses internal and external
- A variety of innovative resources
- A supportive work environment
- Well behaved pupils who are willing to learn
- Provide a safe and inclusive learning environment for pupils
- Be well organised and innovative to promote pupil engagement
- Cater for the diverse needs of pupils in the classroom
- Be committed to ensure excellent pupil progress
- Work effectively as part of a team to plan in line with the National curriculum
- Be a positive role model to the pupils
- Communicate effectively with parents and colleagues in regards to development and plans
- Attend and contribute to phase meetings
The successful candidate will
- PGCE, B ED, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
- Recent experience teaching
- Excellent organisation and creativity skills
- The ability to build a positive rapport with children
If this position is for you do not hesitate to apply! Click Apply Now or contact Chelsea at Randstad Education for a friendly chat to find out more - 0113 246 2500. We are always interested in talking with Education professionals no matter where you are in your career.
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.
If this job is not for you but you know someone who may be interested in this role then we do offer a refer a friend scheme where you can get £300 worth of Love to shop vouchers....