Do you want to make a difference to the well being of young people?
If the answer is yes, we have the opportunities and training to start your career!
We have 3 independent living sites across Plymouth, Paignton and Exmouth providing support for young people to help, encourage and support them to their full potential equipping them with the life skills to live independently.
You will be making a huge contribution to the well being of young people aged 16-18 referred from social care, They are referred to these residential sites to reduce the risk of challenging behaviour which can include reducing substance abuse and reducing the risk of sexual exploitation.
Our support workers have a varied job role including:
- Providing emotional support
- Providing support for day to day tasks including shopping and cooking.
- Supporting in fun activities (e.g. day trips, cinema, going to the beach, shopping, eating out).
- To ensure safeguarding is maintained to a high standard at all times
- Day and sleep in shifts available 08:00-20:00 or 20:00-08:00
- Opportunity for an immediate start (subject to referencing and checks)
- Competitive hourly rate including holiday pay
- A dedicated consultant on hand to help you through the whole recruitment process
- Comprehensive E-learning modules from a nationally recognised body
- Flexibility that works for you
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- An excellent £300 referral scheme
- NVQ preferred but not essential
- Driving licence is essential due to the nature of the travelling to the different sites
- DBS on update service
- Full vaccination due to the government guidelines as of 11.11.21
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today! Please submit your CV or call Phoebe on 01752 270334. We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.