Randstad is a multi-specialist recruitment consultancy with a national network of offices and a top five position in the UK. Our ambition is to be our clients' and candidates' No1 ideal recruitment partner through consistently demonstrating our knowledge and expertise in making the perfect match. Forged over sixty years, our rich heritage of matching talented job seekers to organisations across the UK and overseas illustrates our commitment to this goal and our understanding within our areas of specialism. Randstad recognises the need to always act with integrity and to respect human rights.
Randstad's quality policy is underpinned by both our core values, which have steered us for almost two decades, and our global brand positioning - human forward. Human forward is more than an expression of our market-leading digital transformation in recent years; it identifies our operation at the intersection between humanity and technology; with equal weight being given to both. The seamless digital experience we provide is only the price of entry into our markets – what matters most and what has greater impact than ever before, is our unique added value: the 'human touch' we bring to the table. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we create an experience that is inherently more human. We call it human forward.
To know, to serve to trust
- We are experts. We know our clients, their companies, our candidates and our business. In our business it’s often the details that count the most. We know and comply with the laws that govern our business, and Randstad’s internal policies and procedures.
- We succeed through a spirit of excellent service, exceeding the core requirements of our industry. We find jobs for people and candidates for clients by making the right match.
- We are respectful. We value our relationships and treat people well. We conduct business in a fair and ethical manner and avoid any situation that could create a conflict of interest, or the appearance of conflict.
Simultaneous promotion of all interests
- We see the bigger picture and take our social responsibility seriously. Our business must always benefit society as a whole.
- We need to understand the present and future needs of our clients, candidates, shareholders and other stakeholders.
Striving for perfection
- We always seek to improve and innovate. We are here to delight our clients and candidates in everything we do, right down to the smallest detail. This gives us the edge.
- At Randstad, we believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more, going further.
The scope of Randstad’s service includes the provision of temporary and permanent recruitment services. The internal & external issues have been determined, risks & opportunities identified. The operation operates nationally with our Head Office shared service facility based in Luton. The business is managed taking into consideration the requirements of our interested parties. This policy forms the basis for the quality system and is binding on all employees.
To assist in working towards our client’s goals and expectations and facilitating our strive for excellence, our quality system is understood, implemented, continually improved and maintained by employees at all levels.
Our full list of annual objectives can be found within our quality manual.