frequently asked questions

We receive many enquiries from candidates regarding the services we provide. To save you time, we have answered key frequently asked questions - just click on the topic below to reveal the answer.

  • I’m new to this sector. What is the difference between Social Work and Social Care work?
  • Are there any checks I need to complete before starting my work in Social Care?
  • Will I be able to work flexible hours?