our recruitment process.
We pride ourselves on adopting a quality focus when it comes to registering teachers and support staff.
Our rigorous vetting and recruitment process includes:
- face-to-face interview to establish a full 10 year work history
- qualification and Teaching Regulation Authority (TRA)
- two references (including the most recent teaching post)
- disclosure and barring service (DBS) check
- other criminal background checks from overseas if appropriate
- protection of children act list (POCAL and POVA) checks
- children's barred list check
- personal identification confirmation check, including proof of residence and photo ID
- eligibility to work confirmation
We only ever present you with applicants that we believe match the job specification and your institutional culture, because we know it’s essential that your new potential employee shares your schools’ vision, values and beliefs.