Every candidate is pre-screened by Randstad CPE using the following process:
- A structured interview with a sector-specialist consultant who will assess the overall quality of the candidate, their employment history and personal/career motivations.
- A Randstad CPE formatted CV is written for each candidate to enable easy comparison during the client review process. References are provided by previous line managers at this stage.
- Candidate is fully briefed on the opportunity to ensure that there is a detailed understanding of the role, the company, career progression, professional development and any other information that will ensure a perfect match between what the candidate wants and what you can offer.
Essentially it is our job to ensure that once a candidate walks through your door for their first interview, you’re able to explore specific areas of interest rather than start at the very beginning of the selection process.
We always aim to provide you with 2-3 quality CV's for each position.
We also offer a range of additional recruitment solutions, such as:
- Retained Assignments - typically suited to more senior or hard to fill roles
- Project staffing - for major projects requiring high volumes of site-based personnel
- Advertising packages - frequently used as a supporting method in a campaign
How does freelance recruitment differ?
Screening for freelance positions is similar to that of permanent except interviews are generally conducted by phone due to the fast turnaround usually required and references are especially important given the task-orientated nature of contract requirements.
On average, we can have up to two thousand freelance candidates (from Labourers to Site Managers) on site at any one time, and we have a resource database of over 200,000 pre-vetted and approved potential candidates.
Health and Safety is something we take very seriously.
Due to the increasing importance of Health and Safety within the construction industry, we have introduced a number of new initiatives including the appointment of a permanent, full time construction qualified Health and Safety Manager, verbal site risk assessments with each client prior to commencement of the contract, and ongoing active and practical support of the CSCS initiative.