our salary checker lets you find out how much you could be paid
Get a free, personalised salary calculator report that tells you where you stand in terms of pay, level of responsibilities and the current demand for your role – see an example of what yours will look like.
To see your salary, just enter your email below to begin.
How does the UK salary checker work?
Randstad’s salary calculator is all about accuracy and letting you find out the true value of your CV. By comparing more than 16 million salaries and profiles across the UK, we can provide you with up-to-date information on wages for almost every UK job title.
Our wage calculator, powered by SalaryBoard, provides you with up-to-date UK salary data, based on your responsibilities, job role, industry and current market demand. It uses real-time UK wage data to calculate your gross income, before any income tax, national insurance and pension deductions. It shows:
- Guaranteed annual compensation for 10th, 25th, 50th, 75th and 90th percentiles
- Total cash compensation – such as bonuses, sales, and commission
- Common responsibilities – based on similar job profiles
- Average experience, education, career path, and industry
- Current market demand for the role.
- …and much more!
With our UK salary calculator, you don’t just get a breakdown of wages – you get a 360-degree view of earnings and what influences them.find out what you should earn
what are the benefits of using a salary calculator?
Calculate your salary and get a bird’s-eye view over the range of pay that’s common for your role. This can be beneficial for a whole range of reasons.
- Know your worth – See if your current employer is paying you less or more than the average for your role and level of experience.
- Be better prepared – If you’re applying for a promotion or new job, a salary calculator lets you work out what you can ask for, ensuring you get the best offer.
- Choose the right role – If you’re considering different careers, our UK wage calculator lets you compare salaries so that you can make a more informed decision and know where to tailor your skills and responsibilities.
- See the bigger picture – Salary comparison calculators let you see how your take-home pay compares to the rest of the country. Randstad’s also shows how many jobs like yours are available in the UK, by industry.
calculate your salary online today