The Empower Learning Academy Trust.view jobs
The Empower Learning Academy Trust.
Based in Havering, The Empower Learning Academy Trust has three secondary academies and one primary school at the heart of its expanding MAT. Our schools are rated Good or Outstanding and, along with a focus on academic success, offer kind, supportive environments for all students and staff.
Our mission is to inspire learners and change lives – and that includes our staff. We want to empower our teams so that students become confident, kind and impactful world citizens. If you would like to join us on this mission, please get in touch. We are always looking for great people.
More schools are recognising the value of joining our trust and we are at an exciting point in our evolution. As our organisation expands, we continue to look for the very best people to join the Empower family. Whether you want to work supply for one day or begin a career in our trust, we’d love to hear from you.
mock interview event
the details you need.
The Empowering Learning Academy Trust is hosting an exclusive mock interview and recruitment event, supported by headteachers and senior leadership from top Havering and Essex schools. This event is your chance to gain valuable experience and feedback from industry professionals and potentially secure a permanent or fixed-term contract with the ELAT Trust.
Date: Saturday, 29th April 2023 Time: 9am - 4pm (by appointment only)
Venue: Hall Mead Secondary School, Marlborough Gardens, Upminster RM14 1SF
- Participate in a formal competency-based interview conducted by a headteacher or SLT member.
- Receive personalised feedback after each 20-minute interview to sharpen your skills.
- Network with schools, including Hall Mead School, Bower Park Academy, The Brittons Academy, Hacton Primary School, and Ardleigh Green Junior and Infants School.
- Meet Mr. Simon London, CEO of the ELAT Trust.
- Explore job opportunities available for September 2023.
share your details
to register for the event.