no time to read?
use our contact form.
what can Randstad offer employers?
Randstad is synonymous with success in the temp market. Known globally and locally in the UK, our blue-collar worker database is ready to quickly fill large scale projects with the right candidates for the role.
Specifically in rail, and the growing demand in HS2 construction, we're placing more blue-collar roles than ever before as we look to expand our database and invest in this sector to support the growth of UK infrastructure.
As the world's number one recruiter with 12 key branches across the UK, despite our stronghold in the blue-collar market, we also have an ever-expanding team dedicated to white collar roles.
Our rail team for white collar workers is known in the business for high quality, high volume placements leading the way in a growing market.
support for you
and your candidates.
With Randstad, we believe in a human forward approach to client and candidate relationships. Where possible, and safe to do so, we encourage regular face-to-face meetings or video call interactions so you know who you are working with and we can build strong bonds together.
Our work with mental health charities has lead us to understand the importance for workers in construction and across the world. This is why we do so much to support everyone that works with us to provide the additional benefits most recruitment agencies will ignore.
benefits of Randstad recruitment agency.
- Hapi app - social, financial and well-being
- Dedicated teams to help you
- Tech lead, data-driven marketing
- Humanistic genuine support
- User first online experience
- Global approach to local solutions
- Stringent candidate vetting to provide you only the best results
- Many years of experience with large scale projects and teams from long-standing staff, dedicated to Randstad and their clients.
global leader in managed services.
latest rail news.
leave us your details
and we'll contact you.