frequently asked questions
How do I register and what happens next?
Simply submit your CV online for our consultants to review. If your skills, qualifications and experiences are suitable, we will call or email to discuss your history in further detail.
We will also ask for your reference details at this stage as this helps speed up the registration process and ensures that we can secure you work as quickly as possible.
The next step will be to invite you to your local Randstad Education office to meet your dedicated consultant. Expect to discuss/review:
- Your CV (please see our 'CV writing tips' section)
- Passport and driving license (both your photo card and paper counterpart)
- Undergraduate degree certification
- Any additional relevant certification (training etc.)
- Proof of QTS and professional membership is applicable
- Contact details for 2 referees (email addresses as well if available) which must include your most recent employer
- Your National Insurance number
- Your birth certificate
- Proof of change of name (if applicable, e.g. if you have married)
- Bank details
- Details of your most recent Tetanus and Hepatitis inoculations
- Proof of address (one piece within the last 3 months i.e. utility bill or credit card statement)
- Your current DBS certificate(if you have one) or your cheque-book or debit card if you need to apply for one (this has a cost)
You do not need to bring a passport photo of yourself but please come prepared to have your picture taken.
If in the last five years you have spent six months or more living in another country, we will require a formal local police check or certificate of good conduct from that country to ensure the period spent outside of the UK is covered.
Our meeting will last for around an hour and a half, and in addition to the above, we will also discuss your career aspirations, your past experiences and plan how we can help you to get the most out of working through Randstad Education.
The registration process can take as little as 24 hours if we have your references and all the right documentation by the time you come into our offices.