Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
By submitting the details of a Referred Candidate on the Randstad website you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Randstad UK Holding Limited is sponsoring this Referral Scheme. Our registered address is Randstad UK, 450 Capability Green, Luton, Beds, LU1 3LU.
“Referrer” shall mean the person who refers a candidate for a temporary or permanent role
“Referred Candidate” shall mean the person who has been referred by a Referrer
“Referral Scheme” shall mean the “Refer a friend” scheme
“Randstad” shall mean Randstad UK Holding Limited, its affiliates or subsidiaries
Employee shall mean anyone on a contract of employment with Randstad
Who can enter?:
The Referral Scheme is open to any person who is:
a) aged 18 and over and
b) resident in the United Kingdom.
c) For Randstad CPE, resident in Australia and New Zealand.
Provided that they are not
an Employee of Randstad or temporary worker of Randstad
a family member of an Employee (including but not limited to siblings, parents, cousins, aunts and uncles), or
Any agencies or suppliers who Randstad work with on a business to business basis.
Before you enter:
The Referrer confirms that prior to submitting contact details of the Referred Candidate to Randstad the Referrer has obtained the consent of the Referred Candidate for Randstad to a) contact the Referred Candidate and b) retain their details for the purposes of providing work-finding services for them.
- The Referred Candidate is placed by one of Randstad’s business lines that is participating in this Referral Scheme.
- All Referred Candidates will be required to meet various suitability criteria, these will vary depending on the nature of the work that is being applied for and various other criteria including but not limited to meeting the right to work requirements of the country that the Referred Candidate will be working in. If the Referred Candidate is unable to meet these criteria Randstad may not be able to find the Referred Candidate work. Please note that Randstad’s decision on this shall be final.
- Provided Randstad successfully places the Referred Candidate in a role with a Participating Randstad business line, as a result of the referral by the Referrer within 6 months of the referral being made, and the Referred Candidate remains in the role for a minimum of 30 days of temporary work or completes a probationary period of three months for a permanent role and all other criteria are met you will be eligible for the reward, please see section below.
- If the Referred Candidate registers with Randstad Public Services Limited in its Care division (the definition of this role and division is Randstad’s decision) the Referred Candidate must complete a minimum of 210 hours of work in the 30 day probation period (this is an average of 7 hours a day, for 30 days) rather than the periods of time detailed above.
- If the Referred Candidate registers with Randstad Public Services Limited in the Randstad Student Support division (the definition of this role and division is Randstad’s decision) the Referred Candidate must complete a minimum of 250 hours of work.
- If the Referred Candidate registers with Randstad Public Services Limited in the Randstad Special Education Service division (the definition of this role and division is Randstad’s decision) the Referred Candidate must complete a minimum of 250 hours of work.
- At the date of referral, a Referred Candidate must not be a candidate who has registered with and/or been assigned a role through Randstad within the previous 6 months.
- In the event of the same Referral being introduced by two or more people, the person who introduced the Referral first in time shall be entitled to the vouchers. This decision shall be made by Randstad.
Participating Randstad Business Lines
Please note that not all business lines of Randstad are participating in this Referral Scheme. If you would like more information on the participating business lines please contact the Randstad marketing team on 01582 811868.
- Randstad will use all reasonable endeavours to supply the gift card within 28 days of the Referred Candidate meeting the criteria within these Terms and Conditions.
- The gift card will be suitable for use in the UK and Channel Islands only.
- You will be sent a copy of the terms and conditions that apply in relation to the gift card. Please read these carefully. Randstad do not take any responsibility for any breach of the terms and conditions relating to the gift card.
- Randstad reserves the right to substitute the gift card for another prize of equal or greater value in the event that it is not reasonably practicable to supply the gift card.
- If the Referred Candidate is engaged by Randstad Public Services Limited within its Education (which includes Teachanywhere) division, the Referred Candidate shall be rewarded with a gift card worth £300.
- If the Referred Candidate is engaged by Randstad Public Services Limited within its Care division, the Referred Candidate shall be rewarded with a gift card worth £300.
- If the Referred Candidate is engaged by Randstad Public Services Limited within its Randstad Student Support division, the Referred Candidate shall be rewarded with a gift card worth £300. This reward will only be paid out to candidates occupying the roles listed in Appendix A.
- For all roles listed within Appendix A (below) the Referrer will be eligible to receive a gift card worth £100. For all other roles in business lines other than Randstad Public Services Limited (Education, Care and Student Support divisions), the Referrer will be eligible to receive a gift card worth £200.
- In the event that a Referrer is able to make five Referrals that meet the Eligibility Criteria within six months they shall receive an additional reward of £200.
- If placed by the Randstad Direct Delivery team the Referrer will receive a gift card worth £25.
- For candidates based in Australia and New Zealand, for Randstad CPE, the vouchers will be £200 for Amazon, suitable for use in Australia and New Zealand. This will be converted into local currency at the time of purchase to use as an e-gift card.
- For candidates based at the Heart of Wales property services, Powys county council site for Randstad CPE, the vouchers will be £50 Love2Shop.
- For candidates of mobile testing and covid-site testing jobs the gift card will be valued at £50 under Randstad CPE.
Term and Termination
Randstad may terminate this Referral Scheme at any time or amend these Terms and Conditions by providing reasonable notice on the Randstad website.
- The Randstad Who Do You Know scheme and the Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between the marketing material for the Who do you know scheme and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- This Referral Scheme shall replace any previous referral schemes that have been promoted by Randstad; these schemes may have been promoted using names such as refer a friend or refer a teacher. Notwithstanding the above any previous schemes may be honoured at Randstad’s sole discretion.
- Whilst Randstad endeavours to ensure the functionality of its website, the internet is not free from errors or defects and accordingly proof of submitting the Referrer's details will not be accepted as proof of their receipt by Randstad.
- There is no cash alternative in whole or in part.
- For the avoidance of doubt Randstad shall not accept Referred Candidates that are employed or on assignment with Randstad’s existing clients
The decision of Randstad is final in all matters relating to this Referral Scheme and any previous schemes.