get in touch.
how you can benefitget in touch
how you can benefit
15 hour blocks of tuition can be accessed for your pupils in either a 1:1 or 1:3 tuition setting. The NTP funding will pay for 75% of the programme costs, with the remaining 25% covered by the school.
secure online referring portal and session tracking.
Through our latest technology we can offer peace of mind with a secure online referral portal allowing you to request tuition for your pupils. Our industry leading session tracking platform can help you track your pupil's engagement and results against desired educational outcomes as well as providing impact reports to see the true impact of a programme of tuition on learning.
dedicated schools partnerships manager.
We want to ensure from the moment you request tuition support from us to the point the support is being delivered, the process is as stress-free and efficient as possible. That's why when you work with us, we'll assign a dedicated partnerships manager as your single point of contact from enquiry through to when you tell us you no longer need our support.
face to face and virtual support.
Dependent on the type of support required, all our tutors are set up to provide face to face tuition and online support where required.
our specialist tutors.
We have been working hard to make sure we have Tutors, Teaching Assistants, Mentors and Counsellors ready to provide support on a 1:1 and group basis, both face to face and online across the country.
All our workers have completed Covid Awareness Training as well as accessing CPD on “Trauma & Attachment post Covid” and “Promoting a Growth Mindset” to ensure they are ready to support pupils academic and pastoral needs.
Our typical specialist tutors have the below qualifications and attributes to promote engagement for your young people to achieve their educational goals.
- qualifications - QTS, PGCE, HTLA, TA level 2 and 3
- attributes - open, caring, good listeners, resilient, not judgmental, adaptable, good behaviour management, creative, engaging
- experience - teachers, youth work, counselling/mentoring experience, social work experience, SEN
- subject areas - English, Maths, Science, Humanities and Languages